The Anti-Violence Projects works collaboratively with these local organizations:
- Alliance School – Milwaukee Public Schools
- Aurora Health Care – The Healing Center
- Aurora Health Care – The Sexual Assault Treatment Center
- Hmong American Friendship & Women’s Association, Inc.
- Independence First
- Marquette University
- Milwaukee Commission on Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault
- Milwaukee County District Attorney’s Office
- Milwaukee Police Department
- Pathfinders, Inc.
- Sojourner Family Peace Center
- UMOS Latina Resource Center
- UWM:LGBT Resource Center, Norris Health Center, Women’s Resource Center
- Wisconsin Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- Wisconsin Department of Justice
Our programs are supported by the Wisconsin Department of Justice Victims of Crime Act (VOCA) and the Wisconsin Department of Child and Families (DCF).