The Board of Directors is comprised of thoughtful and distinguished community leaders who are responsible for oversight of the organization’s operations and guiding The Center’s long-term strategic planning. They provide guidance, governance and key fundraising support to help build and strengthen Milwaukee’s LGBTQ community.
- Tina Kreitlow (Co-President), Cudahy School District
- Rick Derkson, (Co-President), FIS Global
- Paul Williams, (Secretary), Housing Authority of City of Milwaukee
- Blake McKinney (Treasurer), The Jay Schmidt Group of Keller Williams
- Kass Hume, Hume Law
- Lisa Moy, Moy Creative
- michael munson, FORGE
- Catrena Reid, Johnson Controls, Inc.
- Serena Pollack, Boelter Companies
- Martin Palicki, Martin Chronicles Publishing
- Andrew Petroll, Medical College of Wisconsin
- John Green, i5 Consulting
- Carmen Pitre, Sojourner Family Peace Center
- Britt Wegner, Gimbel, Reilly, Guerin and Brown